Subject: Re: Memory question
To: None <>
From: Charles Ewen MacMillan <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 07/04/1994 20:01:40
On Sun, 3 Jul 1994, Brian Gaeke wrote:

> Date: Sun, 3 Jul 1994 22:35:41 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Brian Gaeke <>
> To: Scott Kaplan <>
> Cc: MacBSD General <>
> Subject: Re: Memory question
> Scott Kaplan wrote:
> >and the essentials like emacs.
> You could look into a slimmer editor (MicroEmacs or Jove)...
> (Or ed...)

 I would suggest "pico", which is part of the "pine" mailer distribution.

 Even less overhead than microemacs or jove, yet still has a spell
checker at least, and is the absolute easiest editor in the world to work
 Or, learn "vi."

           TEZCAT.COM      (pronounced: Tezzzz Cat Dot Com)
     Offering low cost dial-up internet connectivity in Chicago.
   For information about our service, mail or finger
     Data: 312-850-0112 (located in Wicker Park) Vox: 312-850-0181
    Free Access to our BBS system via Telnet to ""