Subject: Re: pausing on boot
To: None <>
From: Chris Jones <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/29/1994 11:49:22
>I cant see the error messages I get when booting becuase they fly by so quck
>is there a error level to report them on slower or a "pause" to put in anywhere?
>thanks in advance

My experience (I tried installing it on a IIci *without* a Nubus card
-- rtfm failure on my part) is that when you hold down the mouse
button, everything freezes.  I don't know, though, if it messes up
things while it's freezing...  Good luck, and keep up the good work
all!  (Wish I know more about Mac programming)

* Chris  | "Just say 'NO!' to entropy!"                                  *
*  Jones |                                                               *