Subject: Re: damaged file system
To: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
From: Lawrence Kesteloot <lk@milquetoast.engr.sgi.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/24/1994 10:19:15
> The debugger freezes and doesn't accept any input.
> I mounted the filesystem with the installer and when I did ls, it listed
> the files but it gave some errors from fstat..
> does anyone have any clue about how to fix this without reformatting everything?
> Any help would be appreciated..

The only suggestion that I have is to try booting single-user...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===