Subject: Re: newbie question about booting
To: Sharad Thacore <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/22/1994 07:10:43
> > Now that I have installed the Beta-2 files, how do I get MacBSD to boot in
> > read/write mode instead of read only? Multi-user mode can't do it's config thing
> > because the drive is set to read only!
> 	Where are the beta-2 files?  I thought only beta-1 had been released.
> 	I tried looking on

I think he was referring to the 2nd BETA release.  I guess it's
confusing to have started numbering at 0 ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===