Subject: Re: Hello and a docs question
To: None <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu, macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: James Hill <jamesh@161.33.28.1>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/20/1994 06:56:17
In message <199406172252.SAA04544@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu> Allen Briggs
writes:
> > Correction, I have version 0.9a Generic......
>
> Unfortunately, that covers quite a wide range of kernels...
> What's the creation date?

OK, here goes: Sat Jan 22 13:30:22 EST 1994
by: briggs@kitten.asynch.vt.edu

Does that help?

Specifically, I am trying to setup the IP networking....everything else would be
nice too. (UN*X neophite...)

JGH

> -allen
>
> --
> Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
> = Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
> == It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==

                 James Hill                 IRC = Card on #ITV
               jamesh@qms.com          CU-Seeme reflector = 161.33.3.1
                  QMS, Inc.              (now with the new reflector)
                205-639-3274

                              Pax Vobiscum Amicus