Subject: Re: Supported Macs
To: Mark Eisenstat <eisen@achilles.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/19/1994 23:30:25
> When is the fix for the IIsi/other macs due?  I tried to install today on
> my IIsi, hoping that the bugs were myths (sure :) ), but got as far as
> starting the boot before some weird bars (no, not the grey ones) appeared
> on my screen.

No date.  I think Brad and Lawrence hope to borrow a IIvx r.s.n. to play
with this, but we're aiming at the NetBSD 1.0 code freeze for currently
supported macs, first (there've been a lot of changes to the machine-
independent parts of NetBSD to move to 4.4-lite (and hence unencumbered)
sources).  I don't think it'll be too long, but there are no dates set
as far as I know.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===