Subject: Re: '40 question?
To: Dale Maurice <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/13/1994 20:11:30
> BUT, the faq is dated april.  It is now June, just curious, does
> anybody know the status of this?

Similar.  I now have a Quadra 700, but it's not running MacBSD, yet.  I
had hoped to get it running by now, but there have been other demands on
my time (lucrative and educational, both ;-).  Sorry for the delay in

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===