Subject: Re: ARA connection
To: Albert Lee <leeaj@spot.Colorado.EDU>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/08/1994 18:52:12
> hi, i am just wondering if we can use ARA instead of SLIP with macbsd.
> my company supports the Apple Remote Access Server, and I have a
> ARA-client.So that I want to try this macbad in my home to the company.

Not yet.  Would you like to implement it?  That would require the MacOS,
wouldn't it?  Or were you just referring to filesharing?

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===