Subject: Re: MacBSD ftp mirror down
To: Laurent Demailly <dl@hplyot.obspm.fr>
From: Charles Ewen MacMillan <ilixi@xochi.tezcat.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 06/06/1994 06:57:34
On Mon, 6 Jun 1994, Laurent Demailly wrote:

> Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 11:15:04 +0200
> From: Laurent Demailly <dl@hplyot.obspm.fr>
> To: macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
> Subject: MacBSD ftp mirror down
>

>  Hello folks,
> I got queried by my responsible to stop providing MacBSD mirror here
> on hplyot.obspm.fr:/mac/mirrors/NetBSD_Mac because of the US export
> embroglio... So i regret i had removed all the files 'cept the one in
> docs/... I hope one day there will be exportable MacBSD release or end
> of these stupid rules...

 Hmm, well the export laws are only to prevent dangerous munitions from
leaving the country.

 We don't want all of Europe having crypt() now do we :-)

 Is anyone working on an exportable lib?

Charles Ewen MacMillan  | Tezcat.COM - The Good Guys
  <ilixi@tezcat.com>    | Offering Internet Access
Modem: 312-850-0112/0117| Via Interactive UNIX to
Voice: 312-850-0181     |    the Chicago Area.