Subject: IIci for development?
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <sfkaplan@santafe.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/31/1994 16:10:51
Lawrence, you said that you'd be interested in getting a IIci to solve the
split memory problem? (And anything else that might be related...like internal
video I guess...)  Well, I'd be perfectly interested in donating mine this
summer.

You said you'd want it late summer, but if you could possibly shuffle your
priority of things-to-do around, I'd be happy to lend an 8 meg RAM/170 meg HD
IIci with Toby Frame Buffer video card.  Not that I don't have uses for the
machine, but I have other machines I can use in the meantime.  The only
catch is that I would need it back by August 8th.  But any short-to-moderate
period of time between now and then and you're welcome to it.

So, to any of the development group, send email if you're interested in
borrowing this IIci in order to work on some stuff...

Scott Kaplan
sfkaplan@santafe.edu