Subject: ADB working?
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian Kendig <bskendig@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/30/1994 20:44:34
>Allen Briggs wrote:
>> ... Mr. Grantham
>> has been making headway on a better adb system to get the mouse & kbd in
>> line.
>
>Actually, the word on the street is that "Mr. Grantham" has ADB
>working with keyboards, mice, and power mittens.  It doesn't renumber
>the ADB devices so you can only use one power mitten at a time,
>but big deal.

Does MacBSD now correctly handle ADB on those "black sheep" Macs with
the weird undocumented new ADB chips, like my IIvx?  If so, then I'd be
eager to try it out -- I just accidentally trashed the contents of a
spare hard drive of mine right before I was going to back it up, so I
should have plenty of free space to get MacBSD running now.

--
_/_/_/  Brian Kendig                              Je ne suis fait comme aucun
/_/_/  bskendig@netcom.com                 de ceux que j'ai vus; j'ose croire