Subject: Re: more BETA-0 installation problems
To: None <monroe@cs.pdx.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/03/1994 19:43:44
> I'm running into a classic chicken-and-egg problem trying to set up
> /dev.  I can't seem to get to a point where I have a writeable file
> system to run MAKEDEV on.

*sigh*  It's my fault, not yours ;-)
Look for BETA-1 files sometime early tomorrow or late tonight (relative
to eastern US).  I don't recall the disk majors and minors changing,
though, so I don't know why the Alpha2 dev didn't work for you...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===