Subject: Re: BETA-0 problems
To: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/03/1994 08:39:11
> What am I missing here?  Obvious BETA-0 is working for other people, so
> I messed something up on installation.  What gives?

I missed 4 characters in the script that I used to make the set...  You're
missing the rc that should be asking questions and creating fstab and moving
rc.distribution to rc.  To fix this...

	* mv /etc/fstab.sd to /etc/fstab after the proper modifications.
	  or just copy your old one over if you have it.
	* mv /etc/rc.distribution to /etc/rc

If you haven't tried to use BETA-0, yet, save yourself some trouble and wait
for BETA-1 ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===