Subject: Re: macbsd on macIIvx
To: Bharat S. Jhaveri <bjhaveri@Arco.COM>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/02/1994 20:23:03
>  I just saw a BETA version of macbsd on cray-ymp. Doe it run on macIIvx
> now. If it does, do I need to disconnect the internal video and use an
> external video card as I do it with yhe IIci now. Thanks in advance.

Not yet.  The BETA release is more for the packaging and a user-land
binary snapshot.  There is little new in the kernel, there.  In fact
exiting the csh panics the machine--it's not too final...  Some
suggestions have come my way, and a BETA-1 will be evident whenever I
can find the time.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===