Subject: Re: Apple & MacBSD
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@apple.com>
From: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/28/1994 17:17:36
In message <199404282048.QAA15875@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>, Allen Briggs wri
tes:

   [Eric Fair's comment:]
>> There are also people within Apple in Cupertino who think this is a
>> good idea. Like me.
>
>It's good to know that Apple employees do like the idea.  I've never
>had anything against the people in technical jobs at Apple.  Just a
>few design decisions... ;-)

Humm... Maybe Eric could help us find the person inside Apple who
knows how to do ADB on all the platforms, and that person could
'critique' the macbsd ADB code in the right direction (i.e. so that it
works on the PB's & the the newer machines)...

(no doubt this is a pipe dream, and Eric has far better things to do with
his time, but one never knows...)