Subject: Second semi-annual Bay MacBSD Pizza (fwd)
From: Brian Kendig <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/24/1994 23:17:51
Brad wrote a brief time ago:

> 		Announcing the May, 1994 MacBSD Dinner night!
> When:		Saturday, May 21st at 7:15 PM
> Let me know if this will be inconvenient for you; if I have enough
> negative response, I may move the date, location, or cuisine.

I have been informed that 1) some people are graduating that day and
2) the Star Trek Series Finale is also that evening.  Since I would
probably skip the dinner to watch Star Trek myself, I'm moving the date
to Saturday the 28th.

Again, let me know if this is very inconvenient.

Brad Grantham, ---------- Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
 I think "make love, not war" is probably too extreme.  I think the sentiment
	might be better phrased, "make grudging tolerance, not war."
!!! UNIX forever, NT never, UNIX forever, NT never, UNIX forever, NT never !!!