Subject: Re: MacBSD killed my monitor ???
To: Michael Engel <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/24/1994 17:09:42
> This monitor was a TVM MG-11 monochrome multisync. I replaced it with
> exactly the same type of monitor, and yesterday (after installing MacBSD)
> the symptoms reappeared.
> While running System 7, everything works fine.

Yeek.  Is there some sort of init or extension that you have to run in
system 7?  I can't think of anything that could cause this behavior
from within BSD...  Unless something isn't happening that should.

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===