Subject: Re: Is there anyone out there?
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/21/1994 07:47:59
> After being away for a number of weeks, I have noticed that no-one seems to
> be talking on either macbsd-general or macbsd-development.
> Did it change and I missed it or has this really been a period of silence?
> Or did I fall off *again*?

It looks like you "fell" off.  finchm tends to delete anyone if he gets
a few bounces from them.  You might want to send him a note if your site
bounces mail much.

grantham sent you a note to the list 'cause he couldn't find your address,
I think.  He's looking for the zinstaller source--his hard drive had a
truly inspired seizure.  The kind that only Silverlining can pull off ;-)
Basically, he lost almost everything that he cared about, and was only able
to recover the garbage...  *sigh*  So you might want to drop a line :-)

Have a nice honeymoon?  Wedding go well?

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===