Subject: thanks
From: Thomas Vanco <tvanco@nyx10.cs.du.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/20/1994 18:33:08
Sorry this is a bit late, thanks everyone for helping me out with my
routing question.  I got lots of responces, and lots of help esp. from
Allen, Matt, and Brad.  Thanks guys.  Allen will be sending me the new
ethernet drivers (newer than what I had) and I'll try BSD out now that I
know this can work.  I'll let ya know.

		Thanks,
			Tom Vanco--
Thomas Vanco                     Founder/Owner/Manager of Millenium Software
Internet: tvanco@nyx.cs.du.edu   Administrator of South Brunswick High School's
CompuServe: 71534,1442           Internet Services (Still under development)
      Proud Member of the Confederation for Future Computer Professionals
        Macintosh guru, Pascal programmer, self-proclaimed Unix Wizard
                          Communications Professional