Subject: Re: configuring a new swap
To: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/20/1994 19:38:03
> I'm having some trouble adding a swap partition.  I'm trying to add it on
> an external drive at sd1b.  Whenever I run swapon -a it says that it is not
> configured.  What does it take to configure it?

Does swapinfo -k give you multiple devices or just one?  You might need to
reconfigure the kernel with something like:

	root on sd0 swap on sd0 and sd1

I haven't tried this...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =
== It's a shame to have to die to put the shadow on our eyes.  We don't  ==
=== want to care. Under the bridge. Over the phone. Wind on the Water.  ===