Subject: More kernel woes
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/19/1994 22:35:02
Well, as Allen suggested, somehow my ksrc.tar.gz didn't all come out as it
should have.  I got it again, and this time I had the libkern directory
where it should have been.  So, I was able to "make depend".  It seemed to
start the process happily enough...and then it couldn't create a couple
of directories, and from then on, I got a long series of,
"cpp: output pipe has been closed".  Out of curiosity, I let it run.
Eventually, I got "mkdep: make failed." (or something close to that.)

Am I asking too much of my poor IIci with 4 megs in Bank A and 18 megs of
swap to try to do this task?

Scott