Subject: Re: How to setup a PPP link...
To: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/19/1994 23:37:16
> Add a "ppp" pseudo-device in your config file just like "sl".  Add a "2" at
> the end of the line if you desire a PPP connection on each serial port.
>
> In your Makefile, add "if_ppp.c" and "if_ppp.o" in all of the same places
> that "if_loop.c" and "if_loop.c" are found.

I might suggest that you change the GENERIC configuration file and do
"config.new GENERIC" to rebuild the Makefile for you ;-)

How does the ppp work?  Well?  I haven't tried it...

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****