Subject: ethernet drivers
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Thomas Vanco <tvanco@nyx10.cs.du.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/19/1994 17:54:35
Hello,
	I'm sorry to say that I've lost my ethernet drivers for MacBSD
that someone sent me.  Please, whoever you are, you mailed me a .h and a .c
file several months ago, but someone has deleted on me.  I know I'm being a
real pain, but please could you resend them to me?  In case you don't
remember, I'm working on a Mac IICX with an Asante ethernet card. I've
really got to have these drivers to get BSD running on my all Mac network
at my high school.  If you are out there, please have pity on me.

					Thanks,
					Tom Vanco
Thomas Vanco                     Founder/Owner/Manager of Millenium Software
Internet: tvanco@nyx.cs.du.edu   Administrator of South Brunswick High School's
CompuServe: 71534,1442           Internet Services (Still under development)
      Proud Member of the Confederation for Future Computer Professionals
        Macintosh guru, Pascal programmer, self-proclaimed Unix Wizard
                          Communications Professional