Subject: Re: More kernel compilation stuff
To: Scott Kaplan <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/19/1994 19:17:05
> First, I now can run, and it works beautifully.  But, on
> make depend, I get an error, as it cannot find the file
> ../../../../lib/libkern/  Now, as far as I can tell, from
> the /usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/GERNERIC directory, only
> ../../../../lib is valid.

Actually, I just listed the contents of ksrc...  There should be both
a /usr/src/lib and a /usr/src/sys/lib.  Under /usr/src/sys/lib, there
should be a libkern.  This is, of course, assuming that you extracted
under /usr/src ;-)

If you don't have the sys/lib/libkern directory, check your tar.gz file
and make sure that it all got extracted OK.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****