Subject: Re: SCSI and emacs problems
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/18/1994 21:37:14
Okay, I'm missing something essential here.  A couple people have said
"trying setting the terminal to d7".  Well, I setenv TERM d7, and that's fine,
but emacs tells me there's no termcap entry for it, so no go.

Do I have a suspect termcap database file?  Have a mucked something up?  What's
amiss here?

Oh, and by the way, there is no README along with the kernel compilation files
as the INDEX would have me believe.  I've been fumbling around trying to set
things up to work (so I can run config m68k happily) but to no avail so far,
and the config man page isn't much help to me so far.  Any suggestions are
more than welcome.

Scott Kaplan
sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu