Subject: Re: compiling the kernel... again
To: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/15/1994 18:42:55
> OK... now I have all of the .S files that it wanted but now it can't find
> the include file machine/asm.h.  Where can I get this?

Kitten's not on the net at the moment for me to verify this, so I might
be slightly off...  ;-)

The .S files should have been in the ksrc.tar.gz file in lib/libc/...
There is a sys/arch/m68k/include/asm.h.  In your compile directory,
you should have a symbolic link:
	machine -> ../../include
and another symbolic link:
	m68k -> ../../../m68k/include
There should also be a file in sys/arch/mac68k/include called asm.h
that is nothing more than:

#include <m68k/asm.h>

Good luck!

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****