Subject: Re: Any plans for the Classic II?
To: None <nickel@cs.tu-berlin.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/13/1994 23:32:14
> Does MacBSD definitely not run on a Classic II? Do I need an FPU? Is
> my Mac cursed? Do you need more information? Do I need another Mac?

Apparently it doesn't.  I don't know what would stop it if it had an
FPU (which it does need).  Do you know how the video system is designed
on that machine?  Like an SE/30?  Like a plus?

> Are
> there any plans to support this cute little thing in the near future?

Not unless someone wants to do it.  I don't plan on it.  :-(

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****