Subject: Re: Initial problems
To: Dave Winters <dwinters@acs.bu.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/13/1994 23:28:51
> Finally, I discovered that the installation was lacking
> the directory "netbsd."

Actually, that's the kernel, a file, not a directory ;-)  If you
move the kernel that you're booting to netbsd, everyone should be
happy.

> 	One last thing, does anyone know if both banks in the ci's
> RAM will be utilized soon? I hate to have 4mb go unwasted in my case
> but that's life.. I'm happy just to have a BSD partition at this point!

As soon as someone fixes it.  It really would be easier for someone
with a IIci to fix it than for us to try to second-guess a machine
that we don't have access to ;-)  Seriously, some of the necessary
changes are there, but it needs work...

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****