Subject: Re: FAQ autoforwarder
To: MacBSD General <>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/11/1994 22:40:29
The reason I think it would be useful is because, if you're like me, you
use a program like Elm to read your mail, and it'd be quite convenient to
just fire off a blank message (or a short "send faq") to, say, faq@cray-ymp,
and not have to worry about remembering to FTP it later. Also, since most
decent mail programs will let you save old mail, people have a good place
to keep a copy of the FAQ for easy reference.

Maybe I'm going on about this a little too much, but it's an idea you might
want to try.

Brian Gaeke, The Dimensional Gate Company   Internet E-Mail:
Finger my account for my PGP public key.
Symantec: Buyer of much, builder of little...