Subject: happy happy joy joy!!
To: MacBSD General <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@cscns.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/19/1994 05:28:36
Good news and bad news. (But the good news is much better than the
bad news is bad.)

The good news:
I'm very happy because I just redownloaded everything, re-mkfs'd,
re-installed, and now I can run netbsd-012394 and the booter 1.0
on my stubborn Mac II.

The bad news:
I am getting the dreaded "ps: proc size mismatch" error. I don't
remember what this means, although I remember seeing it explained
here before. Could someone e-mail me privately and fill me in? :)

Thanks,
Brian Gaeke
<brg@dgate.org>

ps. Where is the ported software FTP site? (is there one?)

--
Brian Gaeke, The Dimensional Gate Company   Internet E-Mail: brg@cscns.com
Finger my account for my PGP public key.