Subject: Re: nntpd for NetBSD?
To: Seppo Kallio <kallio@jyu.fi>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/14/1994 09:09:47
> I did see some time ago letters about nntp server for NetBSD. Who did
> install it? Please contact I will try it also in this week. Was there some
> problems?

I have nntp clients running, but haven't set up a server.  You
might check out the 386 *BSD* (wildcards, not emphasis) FAQ on
comp.os.386bsd.announce, or a list of ported software.  If a
given piece of software is ported to Free/NetBSD, it should be
trivial to get it running on the mac.  The worst problem is finding
all the references to #if defined(386BSD) and replacing correctly....

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****