Subject: Re: A kernel w/o ADB support
To: Vuorikoski Veikko <vuorikos@butler.cc.tut.fi>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/12/1994 14:32:25
> > ADB is gelling (for more reasons that just for the IIsi and other
> > new ports).
>
>  Yes, and the IIsi internal video also uses a part of this 1mb
> as VRAM. What's 'gelling' ?

Coming together, becoming workable, turning Brad Grantham's brain
into a new tasty gel...  As far as any of us know, the primary
problem with the IIsi/ci internal video is dealing with the memory
map for the different way that Apple lays out memory on these machines
when you're using internal video.  We pretty much know what needs to
*be* done; it just sort of needs to *get* done.

I know a lot of people are waiting for it.....

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****