Subject: My Ethernet
From: Thomas Vanco <tvanco@nyx10.cs.du.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/05/1994 11:45:55
This is the lowdown on my ethernet card:
1. manufacturer - Asante (with the accented e)
2. Asante's 3rd party driver
3. I don't know the chip, but I could always rip out the card to look.
4. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to test the card with MacBSD yet.  I
plan to first get a new 040 machine for my MacTCP server, then I will use
a IICX as the MacBSD machine.

Sorry, I guess this doesn't do much for you.
Thomas Vanco                     Founder/Owner/Manager of Millenium Software
Internet: tvanco@nyx.cs.du.edu   Administrator of South Brunswick High School's
CompuServe: 71534,1442           Internet Services (Still under development)
      Proud Member of the Confederation for Future Computer Professionals
        Macintosh guru, Pascal programmer, self-proclaimed Unix Wizard
                          Communications Professional