Subject: Re: your mail
To: Jeremy Alan Green <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/02/1994 20:30:48
> Oh, I thought one was mentioned at some point?  Was there ever one or was I
> hallucinating?  Maybe I'm just losing it... it must be all that time
> sitting in front of a computer...

They were created by an eager, helpful person a few months back, but
we pointed out two good reasons to not have newsgroups:

	* we didn't have the volume to warrant it, and
	* we aren't ready for the extra publicity that would give.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****