Subject: Re: Booter 1.0
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: Jeremy Alan Green <jag@tiac.net>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/02/1994 19:53:24
At  8:06 PM 03/02/94 -0500, Allen Briggs wrote:

>Fixed.  It'll be in the booter Version 1.1 whenever that comes out...
>
>Thanks!

No, thank you!
BTW: I'm really impressed with what you guys have done with macBSD... I
don't have it working on my machine yet, since I have a IIsi but it's still
very impressive.  I have only the vaguest idea of what the porting of unix
entails and, I'm mostly just boggled.  I would have no clue about how to go
about it... especially without the help of Apple.  I just thought I say
thanks and congratulations.  I can't wait to have it working on my machine.
Also, have you thought of having the booter switch monitor depths for
you... maybe have a little popup menu that lets you select the depth and
save it... that way you wouldn't have to remember to switch to BW mode
every time you ran the booter... just an idea.

                -Jeremy

                                      Jeremy Alan Green

                           jag@tiac.net    jag@world.std.com
                      meyer@acs.bu.edu   meyer@csa.bu.edu