Subject: Question... & 6100/60
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: Matt Davis <mrossd@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/01/1994 13:54:23
> > Will a 68040 version of MacBSD be available before I buy a PowerPC next
> > year, and when I do, will a PPC version be around?
>
> If you're doing the port, you can answer that question...  I'd love to
> work on either, and will probably do what I can w/o a machine for both.

What exactly would the deal be with MacBSD and the 680x0 emulator in the
6100/60? I know that the emulator is supposed to act like a 68LC40, but would
MacBSD work with the PPC driven hardware?

--
Matthew Ross Davis          Virginia Tech Music          Blacksburg, Va
mrossd@acm.vt.edu           http://128.173.232.133/      mdavis1@vt.edu