Subject: Question... & 6100/60
To: Allen Briggs <>
From: Matt Davis <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/01/1994 13:54:23
> > Will a 68040 version of MacBSD be available before I buy a PowerPC next
> > year, and when I do, will a PPC version be around?
> If you're doing the port, you can answer that question...  I'd love to
> work on either, and will probably do what I can w/o a machine for both.

What exactly would the deal be with MacBSD and the 680x0 emulator in the
6100/60? I know that the emulator is supposed to act like a 68LC40, but would
MacBSD work with the PPC driven hardware?

Matthew Ross Davis          Virginia Tech Music          Blacksburg, Va
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is
				impossible to be silent" - Victor Hugo