Subject: Re: Question...
To: Scott Kaplan <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/01/1994 13:22:43
> I've heard that Apple is changing their tune when it comes to the PowerPC.
> As I understand it, they are much more liberal with getting developers of
> all kinds documentation to the PowerPC chip and the machine that they are
> building around it.  I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

We'll see.  Haven't seen any docs made publically available.  I don't
want to sign any NDAs to get documentation...

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****