Subject: Re: Gestalt values for new machines
To: None <briggs@mail.vt.edu>
From: Andrew Maier <maier@ariel.Pap.UniVie.AC.AT>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/28/1994 10:58:45
Hi,

On Sun, 27 Feb 1994, Allen Briggs wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of gestalt values newer than those in GestaltEqu.h
> from THINK C 6.0?  Basically, I'm looking for values for machines newer than
> the Q700/900/PB140/etc.  The LCII wasn't listed...
> If you know the correct values for recent machines, or can tell me where
> a new GestaltEqu.h (or equivalent) can be found, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> -allen

As far as I know there is an updated list of gestalt values kept in the
sumex archive(sumex-aim.stanford.edu)
It should be in the directory info-mac/dev/info. I have forgotten the
exact name, but I am sure it is easy to recognize.

If you have problems send me a mail.

cheers   Andrew

Andrew Maier
maier@ariel.pap.univie.ac.at Glockengasse 6/20		or