To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/24/1994 09:32:04
There are several ported programs under pub/ports on  Since this is a SLIP connection and rather
slow, Lawrence (lkestel) suggested that they go up on cray-ymp
or elsewhere for public consumption.  I know that
has offered, and already has emacs available,
so...  Who wants to be a "ports archive?"  The programs I've ported
are pretty much rough compile-so-I-can-use-it and you might want
to take what I've got and rebuild from that, or start from scratch.

Do we want one site as a master ports archive, or several sites that
each pick up stuff that goes to the other.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****