Subject: Re: Trouble booting
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: David Tay <davidtay@panix.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/23/1994 20:14:09
On Wed, 23 Feb 1994, Allen Briggs wrote:

> 1-5?  This is the Really Ancient (tm) version.  Please try the Alpha2
> stuff from cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu...  Be warned that a new release,
> obsoleting the several month-old Alpha2 will be out in a matter of a

Do I have to download all the Alpha2 files? Is there a minimum? I just
want to get the dang thing to boot.

> week or two.  BTW, the latest booter I release was 1.0.  If you have
> something that claims to be 2.0, please let me know where you got it.

From Get Info:

	MacBSD Booter
	NetBSD/Mac Standalone Booter
	Created in December 30, 1993
	Version: XMAS Hacking Session 2.0

I'm clueless. I remember downloading it from cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu
about a week ago. I think it came with the update.010294 package. Oh, well.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
David Tay