Subject: Re: New tars for IIsi release?
To: Ian MacColl <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/16/1994 19:55:20
> Obviously I'm one of the multitude barely able to contain themselves at
> the prospect of MacBSD on a IIsi. (:

> Does the scheduled 1 March ETA for a IIsi version (`finger grantham`)
> include internal video and Bank B support?

It would have to since, as I understand it, Bank A is 1MB soldered on
the motherboard.

> Also, will the IIsi release require new (ie, not yet available) *.tar
> files? If it will be a kernel only release then I can start moving
> *.tar files around.

We'll probably want to update the tars, too, since a number of commands
have been updated/fixed.

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****