Subject: Anyone? Anyone?
To: None <>
From: Edward Wolpert <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/16/1994 12:18:43
>> If I use the slip keyboard, then I can't run NetBSD in single user mode, but
>> the keyboard is fine in multi-user mode.???
>> I use the standard keyboard, and will until the adb is fixed.

> Hmmm???  I run slip with no problems on my SE/30 over a 9600+ baud
> modem (slattach -h -s 19200 /dev/ser0).
> Could you be more specific about the "slip keyboard" locking up
> in single user mode?

Whoops!  I meant the 'Split keyboard.'  I use it due to wrist problems....
Sorry for the mix up.  Slip runs fine for me.  :-)
		Edward Wolpert

---------------------------            | System Administrator  | Systems Programmer	   | Graduate Chemistry Student
I'm  sorry, but Godot isn't here today. Perhaps if you came back tomorrow...