Subject: Re: Anyone? Anyone?
To: Edward Wolpert <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/16/1994 09:54:10
>    BRG
>    p.s. using slip still locks up my adb. anyone else experience this?
>    (this is on a II)
> If I use the slip keyboard, then I can't run NetBSD in single user mode, but
> the keyboard is fine in multi-user mode.???
> I use the standard keyboard, and will until the adb is fixed.

Hmmm???  I run slip with no problems on my SE/30 over a 9600+ baud
modem (slattach -h -s 19200 /dev/ser0).
Could you be more specific about the "slip keyboard" locking up
in single user mode?

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****