Subject: Re: How to set up on a IIsi (fwd)
To: None <>
From: E. Mcnally <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/15/1994 15:58:54
Scott Kaplan <>  wrote:
Subject: Re: How to set up on a IIsi

Yes, I too got six copies of this message.  I'm presuming it's not Michael
Finch's doing, but rather a mailer mistake.

Scott Kaplan

P.S.  Whomever is working on the IIci/IIsi internal video version of the
kernel...Please let us know the very second it's working.  I'm really
anxious and I bet others are too.  (One of these days I'm going to have
to develop some patience.)

Hmmm...I've gotten 18 copies and counting, I can't complain my question
went unanswered ;)

I too want to know the very instant MacBSD is ready to run on the
IIsi/IIci!  Actually, if anyone has any idea more specific than "a couple
months" please drop me a note.

Thanks, Evan