Subject: Re: Perhaps a FAQ, but...
To: None <rri!>
From: Dj Padzensky <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/14/1994 10:37:58
On Mon, 14 Feb 1994, Michael Finch wrote:

> I asked about this long ago and was told it can't be done.  Perhaps
> we should start mailing the FAQ (or a pointer to the faq) once
> a week.

Seems to me that the listserv software (if that's what they're using)
does support welcome messages for individual mailing lists.  Couldn't the
FAQ be stuck in there?

Dj Padzensky <> | Common misconception about computers #1,293:
Office of Academic Computing  |   Pushing the buttons harder does not make
UC-Irvine                     |   the computer understand what you're
(714) 856-6116                |   trying to say any better.