Subject: Re: emacs and hard drive mounting questions...
To: None <stricher@upwell.ocean.fsu.edu>
From: Edward Wolpert <wolpert@neon.chem.utk.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/14/1994 11:19:30
I've tried to compile smalltalk-1.1.1, but it didn't work, oh well.  It
compiled just fine, but the program couldn't load.  Instead, since a current
version of emacs isn't around for MacBSD, I'm going to compile the latest
(19.xx) version sometime soon.  (As soon as I get my new hard-drive.)  When
it's done, I'll put it on neon.chem.utk.edu for anonymous pick-up, and send a
copy to hulk.sfsu.edu.

	Two questions for the netters-
	1) Has anyone used g++ on MacBSD succesfully?  If so, email me,
because I've been having weird troubles.
	2) I want to partition my new drive (170MB) w/16 Swap, 60 Root&Usr,
and the rest of Misc A/UX (Using APS's partition prg.)  How do I set up my
partitions on my mac properly?  I can't seem to get any partitions
'understood' by the netbsd kernal except for Swap, Root&Usr, Root and Usr.
Also, it seems that the MacSide installer will automatically load /G in /usr.
Can I change that?
		Virtually,
		Edward Wolpert

wolpert@utk.edu            | System Administrator
wolpert@osti.slip.utk.edu  | Systems Programmer
pa153568@utkvm1.utk.edu	   | Graduate Chemistry Student
I'm  sorry, but Godot isn't here today. Perhaps if you came back tomorrow...