Subject: Re: No news from Virginia
To: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@kitten.async.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/13/1994 11:58:30
> (Snowiest winter so far in the 104 years of record keeping!)

Cool!  Or, rather...  Cold!  Power just came back on after another
11 hour outage.  This is getting old.  *sigh*  Ran into some friends
when I went out to dinner (local university has its own power plant
that some of the town uses, so they've had power).  These people didn't
have power yesterday when we did.

Well, I'll hope the power stays on...  Just started a make build in my
/u/NetBSD-current/src directory.  We'll see how cleanly it runs :-)
It'll probably run for at least a day.  I really need to get to doing
some profiling of the kernel.