Subject: Re: No news from Virginia
To: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@kitten.async.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/12/1994 18:54:33
> Beh! A little snow down there and the entire place shuts down! We get
> that much and we dust it off and go to work! :-) Enjoying the shoveling? :-)

If you're prepared for it, that's cool.  They're not down here.
The power lines are down all over the place.  Part of the problem
is that what we've got is ice, not snow.  If it was just snow,
it wouldn't be so much of a problem, but 2-3 inches of ice has
destroyed quite a few trees and power lines.  Most of the phone
and cable is underground, I believe.  *Sigh*
Now we've got a water shortage...