Subject: How to set up on a IIsi
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: E. Mcnally <emcnally@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/11/1994 12:02:47
Pardon my unix configuration ignorance, but I have two questions no one
I know can answer-

1.  Is it even possible to get MacBSD to boot on a IIsi, or am I just
chasing my tail trying to get it to work?

2.  If it is possible, once I have a unix partition (formated with
silverlining, and then mkfs), how can I mount it so I can move the
various unix system files onto it from my macside partition?  None of the
mounting programs I have seem to be able to get access to it.  Perhaps I
formated the wrong kind of partition with silver lining as there were
many options-I formated a "misc AUX" partition.  Even silver lining is
not able to mount it and it did the formating!

Any help is much appreciated!