Subject: Questions...
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, wolpert@neon.chem.utk.edu>
From: Edward Wolpert <wolpert@osti.slip.utk.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/08/1994 17:48:03
Netters-
	I finally got all of MacBSD on my se/30, and I have a few questions
for you folks...
1) What do you set your terminals to?  I'm using vt100, and it's not that
   good.  (It doesn't seem to think the bottom part of the screen is part
   of the terminal.)  Also, when I slip into the internet, and log into
   another unix computer, the emulation is really bad.
2) I have a partition that I can't seem to get loaded into the filesystem.
   Do I need to do any Mac commands other than format the partiton and use
   regular BSD fs commands?  (I get "can't mount(?) /dev/rsd0a or can
   /u with /dev/sd0a.)
3) netbsd.II doesn't boot on my se/30... it just hangs at the mac side of
   the booting mode.  netbsd can't handle ps statements.

	In general, what do other Bsd'ers do in these cases...
-Edward Wolpert
(Has emacs already been compiled for the Mac, or do I need to do it myself?)
(This letter is comming from my slip account, via bsd...)